Wednesday, February 17, 2010

T-C Pups Day 34: Full Tummies

Jam is very upset that she can't join the party...soon I keep telling her...
Checking out a new toy that magically appeared in the pen.
Smells good, now let's see how it tastes...
Conked out after a play session and then a meal. Full bellies make the pups very sleepy.
The pups are very aware of their surroundings and the comings and goings of our household. They hear me coming down the hall in the morning and greet me, jumping all over my legs and chewing on my pajamas. Before each meal, I put down a layer of newspaper as eating is messy business. Our smart pups already know that this means food is on its way. I bang the pan as I enter the pen and they associate the loud noise with a positive reward - food. The pups graduated from the weaning formula a few days ago and are on Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy formula. I soak the kibble in warm water to soften it and the pups have no trouble with cleaning the giant bowl. After they finish eating, the maid (me) comes in to clean up and then I sit on the floor for some playtime. They all clamor onto my lap for the perfect spot.

No comments: