Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our WCA Southern Futurity and Maturity Placers


Sky, Grayhart Lightfoot Early Morning Rain TD JH NSD V was awarded a 4th place at the 2010 Southern Maturity held in April in Perry GA. Sky also placed in her Futurity last year.

Mia-belle, Grayhart's Special Request, RN, was awarded a 4th place at the 2010 Southern Futurity. held in April in Perry GA.
***
We are very proud of both Debbie and Jessica and congratulate them on their placements. Both are owner-handlers, who managed to earn placements, beating out professional handlers. Jessica is a novice handler, with Mia-belle being her first Weim and show dog, and with determination, practice and the mentoring, friendship and support she has received from Debbie, has managed to hold her own and do a terrific job with Mia-belle. We know the future will bring many more accomplishments and fun for our Southern gals!

3 comments:

Sagira said...

Just stopping by to introduce myself. We saw your photos that Sara took...oh my they were so beautiful.

I have a Weim myself, she is 9. We have been considering getting a puppy in a year or so. :)

Jessica said...

Thanks Linda! I've been truly blessed to have your's and Debbie's support and encouragement...could NOT have done it without either of you. I am so excited about all the cool things I'm going to do with Mia-belle:) Especially now that grad school will be done!

Lightfoot Weimaraners said...

Thank you Linda for the kind words, I have so much fun with Sky. And spending time with Jessica is a joy! Thank you for placing two of your girls in NC so Jessica and I had the opportunity to meet and spend time together at the shows and other venues!