Thursday, December 3, 2009

No slacking here...

We've been very busy with family, friends and dogs and just have not had much time to update the blog recently. I have pictures to share that will appear soon, I promise. If you haven't seen Jam's video, click on Jam's blog for what we think is an amusing little video from our hike last week. Take note while watching Jam run like a banchee, that this is the typical energy level of a Weimaraner. Fun for us but not for everyone. Once the dogs have enough exercise, physical and mental stimulation, they are quite content to become couch or should I say chair potatoes! This is their favorite chair and actually, a true Weimaraner family hand me down from my husband's parents, whose Weimaraner would worm her way onto the chair and push off which ever human would have the audacity to sit in her chair!

2 comments:

Lightfoot Weimaraners said...

I see it is Trixie who gets on top, just like the princess and the pea! Love the picture.

Linda said...

You've met the princess...need I say more!