- Mason, CH Grayhart's Daily Special, who easily finished his show championship with 3 4-point majors, including a Specialty Major/BOW at the GSWC Specialty Show.
- Mia, CH Grayhart's Special Request, CDX, RA, JH, NA, NAJ, NSD, RD, VX, who finished her show championship owner-handled with a Specialty Major/BOW win! She is also a performance star and excels in many venues.
- Trudy, CH Grayhart's Special Reserve, who with limited showing finished her championship with 3 majors!
- Jersey, Grayhart's Goin' Someplace Special, JH (pointed)
- Maggie, Grayhart's Special Magic
- Matilda, Grayhart's Midnight Special
- Webster, Grayhart's Special Edition, who was diagnosed with Hyperuricosuria (HUU), a newly discovered disease in Weimaraners. The genetic marker for this disease was found by a team at UC Davis and a simple cheek swab test is now available to screen for this disease. Since the discovery of this in our line, all Grayhart breeding bitches and potential sires are screened for this to avoid reproducing affected dogs. Sadly, many breeders do not see the importance of screening for HUU and refuse to test their dogs, an inexpensive $50 test that would help to reduce the incidence of this disease in our breed.